|Keystrokes Counter - control and prevent RSI & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
Tracks the number of keystrokes you type during the day, displays them in the menu bar, and notifies you after every 1,000 so you can take a break.
This simple and minimal tool, can make a significant difference in dealing with RSI, it allows you to:
- track how many keystrokes you are able to type pain free
- slowly grow your typing stamina
- make sure you don't overexert yourself
- have an objective measure of how much work you've done
- see which stretches and exercises actually enable you to increase your daily keystrokes